Investment Research Project
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
I am looking for someone to undertake a research project on the Intermediate Bulk Containter (IBC) market. Specifically, I am focused on learning about companies that RENT IBCs to customers. What I am primarily interested in is gathering data to understand:
1) The product types of IBCs
2) The product uses for IBCs (what materials are transported, by whom, for what purpose, etc.)
3) What drives demand for IBC use in each of the end markets it services
4) Trends experienced in the industry over the last 10 years
5) Industry forecast for production of IBCs and their estimated use
6) An industry landscape of the companies that rent IBCs (list of public companies priority - but list private as well).
7) An industry landscape of companies that manufacture IBCs (list of public companes priority - but list private as well)
Ideally, I would like a powerpoint presentation crafted outlining the various topics covered above and any other relevant data you discover in your research.
The purpose of this research is to develop a thesis for investing in the IBC rental companies, so the project should be approached from that standpoint. Would prefer someone who is comfortable with industry/equity research. Also would prefer someone who is able to understand the purpose of the research and go in different directions if the research uncovered requires it.
If interested, let me know and we can discuss further.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online