You will consult, develop and implement Facebook Strategy to increase awareness and generate inbound traffic. You will coordinate with the Marketing team to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a facebook referral network.
• Implement the strategy whilst coordinating with Marketing team to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant techniques into the corporate culture and into all of Bubbles Bathrooms products and services
• Work with the Marketing team to ensure Facebook tools (for ex. FB connect, Sharing buttons) are kept up to date
• Manage campaigns and day-to-day activities.
• Manage presence, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
• Engage in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of facebook, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Regularly feed back insights gained from monitoring to the Marketing team to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
• Monitor trends in tools and applications
[url removed, login to view]
13 freelancers are bidding on average $10/hour for this job
PMP, MBA (Marketing) and professional business consultant. Worked as project manager and developed marketing plans for companies. Experienced in facebook, twitter and other social media marketing.
Our team is expert in all aspects of Social Media Management including creation, content, fan building, ad management,app development and strategy development that delivers real results.