Knowledge Management and Information System Strategy
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $82 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $50 USD
Read Carefully and find Attached file
Choose an organisation that may be UK based or International on which to base your study. You should choose either a company that you have some knowledge of or one that you feel confident that you can research and readily gain access to information through articles, journals, newspapers and other published materials for the purpose of this coursework.
Introduction and overview of the Organisation (15marks)
1. Compile a brief on the organisation which should include an overview of their competitive position, at the time of the implementation, and provide information on: Nature of the business The organisational structure and culture Brand perception and global visibility Trading or business partnerships
Max 15 marks
Evaluation of the system (50 marks)
2. Evaluate how the organisation implemented an information system or a knowledge management system to meet their business objectives and support their products or services. Focus on an implementation that has taken place within the last 10 years. Use appropriate journal articles from Athens or other credible sources to support your analysis. The evaluation should include such areas as but not limited to: How the proposed implementation forecasted business benefit in the introduction of the system Impact of the implementation on other areas of the business such as customers, suppliers, staff, brand perception or global visibility Post implementation analysis and the actual impact the system had: was it a success or failure and why?
Recommendations for future development (25 marks)
3. Following on from your analysis of the system, consider an emergent technologies or trend within the area of information systems and knowledge management that may be appropriate for the system you have identified. Provide a recommendation on how the trend or technology could benefit the future development of the system. Your recommendation should provide an explanation of an emergent technology or trend and justification for why it may be appropriate in the context of the system you have been evaluating on in part 2 of your assignment. Max 25
Structure, referencing, use of language including use of Harvard Referencing System (10 marks)
Total 100 Marks
This portion of the work is marked out of 100 and is worth 90 % of the mark
4. Deliver a web based audio and visual presentation of the key points of the assessment using Jing ([url removed, login to view]) and Screencast ([url removed, login to view]) which should be no longer than 5 minutes. These particular tools allow you to create private screencasts that can only be seen by you and the assessor. You are free to use another suitable tool that enables both an audio and visual web based presentation of the material. A link to the web based presentation must be clearly labelled and presented at the end of your coursework. Failure to do so will result in a zero mark for this portion of the assessment
This portion of the work is marked out of 50 and is worth 10 % of the mark
Final Marks calculation = written assessment score * 0.9 + online presentation score * 0.2 (fractions will be rounded to the nearest integer)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online