I am in need of an administrative assistant to help me with various daily tasks including making phone calls to important clients throughout the US. A telephone line with unlimited access is REQUIRED.
This primary includes LEAD MANAGEMENT which involves following up, calling, emailing, and answering lead inquiries correctly and as soon as possible. Also need an assistant to assist in data entry of information from the leads collected. This assistant will be in charge of running all our marketing systems, programs, and campaigns. Other tasks include calling to scheduling appointments, editing web content, updating client databases, etc.
• Must be able to read, write and speak FLUENT English VERY WELL and be very internet and computer literate. American or neutral accent is needed!
• Must have access to a phone number or web calling service. You need to be able to call the US and be able to receive calls from people in the US at your own expense.
• Must be available for work during US business hours 9am-8pm EST Monday through Saturday. The total amount of time you will likely spend working will be roughly 15-20 hours per week. (Average 68 hours a month)
Must know LEAD MANAGEMENT, properly handling leads with an emphasis on selling!
• Must have proficient knowledge in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat 8. Photoshop, graphic design, and web design skills are a plus.
• Prefer you have previous work experience within the real estate industry.
• Knowledge of the Local Atlanta, Georgia area and Internet Marketing, Email Marketing, and SEO is also a big PLUS!
• Must have high speed internet access
• Must be cheerful, actionable person, people person with excellent communication skills and command over written and verbal English.
• Knowledge or previous experience in sales and knowing how to talk to prospects is preferred.
• Preferred to have a talent to quickly strike a conversation and build/maintain a relationship.
• Must be Diligent with Attention to Detail. Must not drop the ball on what’s being asked off of her/ him.
• Must be Responsible. Must follow up on commitments, verbal or written.
• Must be able to learn quickly and go the extra mile. I am not looking for someone who is looking to take short cuts to get the job done as quickly as possible while jeopardizing quality.
• Must value Loyalty and Commitment: Candidate must value loyalty and be willing to commit long term.
• Is detail-oriented, organized, creative, resourceful, and reliable and takes pride in doing prompt, quality work.
1. Candidate may be retained on a long term basis after 90 days if the candidate does a good job on all points mentioned above and becomes familiar with our company, our services and our systems. Raises/Bonuses/Profit sharing may be possible depending on how well you perform after the 90 day period.
***2. I AM NOT LOOKING TO SPEND MORE THAN $[url removed, login to view] AN HOUR STARTING OUT! WITH AN RANGE OF $40-$60 A WEEK***
10 freelancers are bidding on average $241 for this job
Good Day, I am very reliable and I believe I will be great for this job. If I am giving the chance I will prove to be very reliable. Thank You, India Summers