Virtual Call Center Manager
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for an experienced Virtual Call Center Manager
• Outbound call center experience a must
• Knowledge of Five9 calling platform (softphone)
• Monday through Saturday
• 30+ hour work week
• Work from home position
• Must have stable internet connection available 24hrs
• Should have a noise reducing headset
• Must have your own computer
• Fluent in English should be able to write read and communicate in English
• Very detailed oriented
• Making sure day to day operations runs smoothly and ensuring that all calls are routed and handled effectively.
• Must be organized, a good communicator, and have good problem solving skills.
• Proven leadership and ability to drive sale team.
• Bilingual (preferred) English/Spanish.
• Train agents to become more effective as sales professionals.
• Conduct regular coaching and counseling with sales agents to build motivation and selling skills.
• Maintain contact with all clients in the market to ensure high level of client satisfaction.
• Ability to write upload and alter scripts, call list and agent information.
• Must be punctual and dedicated.
Please send required pay rate
Please do not apply unless you have the following qualifications:
• Call center software experience (preferably Five9), script writing experience, sales experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Add any additional pertinent experience that should be considered.
If this sound like something you’re interested in please send resume.
five9, english, leadership, spanish, sales, coaching, counseling, selling, script-writing, microsoft-office
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online