ER diagram for a web-based game
This project was successfully completed by Reza2012 for $50 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
Completed In2 days
I am endeavoring to develop a CMS-based (joomla, drupal, etc) customized web-based betting system. I need help developing the ER diagram for the database (SQL or XML, open), you (the awardee) can use my previous works (ERD in MS access, and other specifications) for reference. I need a recommendation on the appropriate CMS for this app as well (if ERD is necessary or not, or a different approach is better as long as it's scalable and reliable). Suggestions on any design is OPEN.
0) All accounts have a load and points wallet, except the Game and Account Managers
1) each Subadmin is assigned to a GP (Game Places), location where to conduct the game
2) each Subadmin can create their own pool of anonymous bettor accounts for sale/distribution, anonymous bettor has the same privileges and functionalities as an identified bettor (bettor with a true name)
3) each Game Manager can create their own games in their respective GP
4) each Finance Manager can create their own number of points for distribution to their respective bettors, and use the load bought from the Super Finance Manager for sale/distribution
5) Bettors can transfer load (money) and points from one account to another, Subadmin can set a charge/fee for every transfer of load and/or points from one Bettor to another
6) every game has plenty of points but zero load, when a Bettor (with enough load) bets on a game, he earns the equivalent points and losses equivalent load in his account. the game, in turn, transfers the points to the Bettor acct and gains the Bettor's load in return
7) when the game expires, the Finance Manager transfers back the game account load and points to his account.
8) the game may be reused by the Finance Manager by setting the points, and enabling the game again
9) One or more Bettors will use a single mobile sim number/s to bet
10) Use of email, Facebook and other social networking ID is encouraged (for uniqueness of identity)
II) A Gaming Place (GP) has one or more gaming locations, such as one or more ...
4) continents/regions [asia, southeast asia, america, north america, central america, south africa, middle east, europe, etc.]
or a combination of the four (4) [perhaps; 1 country, 3 states combination etc.]
III) The ACL or USER GROUP / ROLE is as follows:
1) Super Admin
1.1) Super Finance Manager
2.1) Finance Manage
2.2) Game Manager
2.3) Account Manager (call agent)
2.4) Bettor (identified)
2.5) Bettor (anonymous)
- BUDGET: $ 50 max
- I need the Entity Relations Diagram for use in my CMS development in 1 week (2 wks max)
- If you are good in PHP/CMS and we are ok with the development price, i may award the project to you.
* i would need your sky.p.e account [jetlandon] for communication
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online