This job has flexible hours, you can telecommute and work from home provided you are able to produce the results. We welcome stay at home moms and dads with strong experience.
Online company requires an experienced project manager to handle website related projects and strategic business tasks from start to finish. You will be managing several teams of 1 to 2 people.
We are looking for smart, organized individuals with good work ethics and at least two years project management experience.
This is not a software development manager position. You are not managing a software product.
Sample Project Work:
1. Manage team to obtain weekly testimonials from clients
2. Manage SEO team to update all website pages
3. Manage writers to provide weekly articles and have posted on website
You must be available to work during US business hours to manage team, make skype calls and chat conversations.
Successful candidates will:
- Be familiar with website technical details and able to
- Be familiar with online project management tools such as Basecamp
- Able to assign tasks, manage remote contractors and verify work completed
- Provide reporting to management as required
Requirements of candidates:
- Strong English skills (verbal and written)
- Very strong computer experience required
- Able to use online applications (Gmail, Word, Excel, presentation tools, project mgmt software, drawing apps, etc)
- Self motivated and able to manage several teams
- Degree or some post-secondary degree preferred
- Organized, attention to detail with a desire to be excel
- High speed internet
- Able to have Skype phone conversations on a daily basis
- Must be able to follow instructions
Nice to have, not required:
- Be familiar with HTML, Content Management systems, email autoresponders, Wordpress
If you are interested in this position, include "Internet Project Manager 2 - (your first name last name)" in the body of your response.
Include a audio file of yourself explaining why you are a good fit for this job.
Compensation: $6-$10/hr (depending on experience)