Operations manager for software company
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £24 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a small team of 10 fulltime employees and few contractors spread out around Europe. We work on few different projects - some of them websites, some of them windows software products. All of the projects are internal and we produce our own products that we then distribute ourselves over the internet.
About the role
We are looking for the operations manager who will be responsible for managing development of our products and websites. Specific tasks:
- managing projects in Basecamp
- organizing weekly Skype video company and project meetings
- keeping track of employees productivity and advising CEO about performance bonuses
- liaising between CEO and the team on project specific questions
- getting product specification and directions from CEO and making sure priorities are set correctly
We estimate about 10-20 hours per week to manage the team but availability must be monday-friday
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online