We require a proficient and dedicated Project Manager (PM) to manage software development projects primarily in the eLearning, HR, and training industry.
The duties of the Project Manager are to work with the client and the sales team to ensure that the client's project is delivered on time and at, or under, budget. The Project Manager will work with the client to provide all project plans, documentation and scheduling for the project to be completed. They will also determine what is provided within scope and what is considered out of scope. You will be part of a team that is tasked with further developing our our existing products and services.
* Must have strong coordination and negotiation skills
* Knowledge and recent experience leading web site projects
* Must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with developers, managers, functional users, and executives
* Must be self-motivated and strong desire to learn
* Excellent judgment, analytical ability, and problem solving techniques
* Strong interpersonal skills to support Team Building
* Technical Knowledge process tools software: MS Word, Power Point, Excel, Visio
* Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
* High energy level and strong commitment to driving results.
* Good attention to detail and results oriented; demonstrate track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments.
* For existing and new products, drive the end to end release process: (build, test, deliver) from a product release perspective
* Prepare project proposals and SOW documents, bids, and quotes.
* Prepare and define the needs and requirements and change request documents
* Maintain and assist with project documentation
* Analyze and prioritize Software Development requests
* Ensure that the development project is adding value for the external client as well as for the organization
* Manage resources and expense budgets effectively
* Coordinating projects and work effort through completion. Working through road blocks, coordinating teamwork and timelines
* Must be able to Manage the life of the project with timely defined constructive communications between all stakeholders.
* Prepare progress reports on the success of deliverables, timelines, benchmarks and/or challenges.
* Bring the projects to successful completion.
The required work schedule is Monday to Friday, from 9 to 5 Pacific (GMT-8). Some Saturdays (up to 2 a month) may be required. You'll work remote from home and we require 100% availability during work hours as well as voice communication via Skype.
Hourly rate will be based on experience. No Agencies, recruiters, or company's.
Why Choose Us
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer resources designed with employee development in mind. We are a learning organization!
We value customers, employee commitment, teamwork and positive communication. We hire people who show a passion for eLearning. People who will embrace the company's goals and push the organization and eLearning forward.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
PMP certified IT project manager and MBA with experience of over 6 years in the field of project management. Worked with reputed US based clients. Please view message box.
Hello: I am very much interested in applying for this position. I have given more information as a personal message as I do not want to type more in this area. Kindly go through that too. Thanks
I will bring 15 years of Project Management experience focused on client satisfaction. * Former Senior Manager - Big 4 Consulting * More than 200 projects completed