• Identifying a business sector or business and establish their interdependency on IT technology, computer and networks
• Critique what IT resources, are essential for their business or that business sector.
• Whereby possible use real business examples, therefore your current employer, family employer, local school or college, demonstrating you building a relationship with the employer or organisation to identify their interdependency on IT technology, computer and networks and if possible for you to contribute to their business.
• Demonstrating your ability to work with others to ascertain and evaluate the information on a business sector or business and establish their interdependency on IT technology, computer and network.
In addition you are required to:
1. demonstrate that they have conducted themselves in a professional manner
2. maintain a log book throughout your activities and relationship with the BUSINESS. This is a private journal and only seen by those tutors assessing the module. The individual log/diary/journal/blog(e-log) is required to maintain a record of:
o meetings minutes and actions upon yourself
o teamwork and individual contributions including knowledge, skills and attitude developments
o sources of information
o your reflection on the progress of the project and your progress on your actions
o ideas for the business or projects
o research information for the business, any project, hardware, software, or network
o prototype designs
o time spent on tasks
o any other information relevant to the business, or projects, i.e. names of contacts, prices of goods, sales contacts, etc.