1. The searchfield still “jumps” to the upper right when scrolling down.
2. Thumbs and info which comes up when clicking left menu:
Where/how do we administrate these? Is it K2? Each thumbnail should also be clickable and lead to more info.
(Example: Reisemål > Central Norway > Finnmark 123 > (Here should be the last article – “Finnmark 123” should be clickable and lead to here)
3. In the vertical left menus, we would like to have the whole menubar linkable, not just the text.
4. In the topbanner, is it possible to control which thumbnails goes in – and not just small images of the large banner-pictures?
5. In "Add to travel planner" we would like to have the button visible after clicked.
6. At the frontpage, we use the modules Zoom info Gallery at the moment to show the clickable thumbs and info.
We would like to have the same mouseover effect as the original site – which makes the frames go orange when hovered.
If you could implement css for doing that, I would be glad! There is css option within the module, if you find that possible.
If you find it more easier, we could rather use the same settings as in original site. (Then we don’t use the Zoom info gallery module)
This was not in the first spec, so please say your fair price for this one. This is also the point on the list which is first priority.