Proofread spelling English language articles
This project was awarded to dtoombs for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Dear potential employee,
My company specializes at testing consumer products. The data we get during our researches gets arranges in the articles. Currently, I am looking for a professional editor.
The author of our articles is not an English native speaker, since we work with both the US and post-USSR markets. Her native language is Ukrainian, and thus, I am looking for an English language carrier to edit the spelling and grammatical issues she might have in her already completed articles.
1. I send you the already completed articles in English (volume: 900-1000 words);
2. I want you to read and edit them. Ensure that the revised copy is clear and readable for an average American both in lexical and grammatical terms.
3. As soon as you have revealed the spelling and grammatical issues, mark and correct them in red using the Word Editor program.
(NB! DO NOT REWRITE THE ARTICLE! Just write your suggestions in red!)
3. And finally, send the revised articles back to me.
Please, identify your native language, place of birth, and educational background when submitting your resume.
1 article / 1 USD
Hope, the experience of working with a Ukrainian author will be inspiring for you, since this not only widens your linguistic background, but also allows you to learn more about the current post-USSR culture!
The attached file contains an article (3 paragraphs). Please fix it. This is necessary in order to test your knowledge of the English language and how you can handle the job.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online