Editing 300 Creative Writing exercises
This project was awarded to AevumG for $195 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We require very high quality writers/editors to work on editing some creative thinking exercises. Some examples of the exercise are as follows:
1. You walk into class and instead of your teacher you find Goldilocks sitting in her chair. She tells you, that you can ask three questions. Which questions would you pick and why?
2. If you could invent a new word for the dictionary what would it be? What does it mean? Is it a noun, verb, adjective etc?
3. One morning you wake up and you realise you can talk to animals. What would your pet dog say to you?
4. How can you do the following?
1. Eat porridge without a spoon.
2. Secure your house without a key.
3. Dig a garden without a spade.
[url removed, login to view] would be required to modify the language of about 300 such exercises and rewrite in your own words keeping the idea in the exercise same. All the exercises would be provided by us. They all are more or less like the 4 exercises stated above.
[url removed, login to view] to write 100% unique content is a must for this project.
[url removed, login to view] good English language skills and an impeccable usage of grammar is a must.
[url removed, login to view] submission for each grade will be in PPT format with one exercise on each slide. Rest of the details will be discussed prior to commencement of the project.
[url removed, login to view] should be willing to accept feedback if we require any changes to your output prior to submission of the final file.
[url removed, login to view] submission of the final file, it’ll take about 5 days to process the last milestone payment as we’ll need to verify by proofreading that you correctly wrote all the exercises and followed all the requirements.
[url removed, login to view] will be requested to sign a non-disclosure form as all discussions/emails regarding the project are confidential. [url removed, login to view] will not be entitled to any copyright rights of the exercises.
Only serious bidders should bid as we need high quality output and a fast turnaround.
Thanks for your interest and Best Regards.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online