Equity Capital Markets Research Writer - Solid English Writing Skills Required
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $60 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are looking to hire a professional research / report writer to write research notes on equity capital markets, such as IPO market. ONLY native English speakers and writers should apply.
About the job:
- Each report contains approximately 600 words
- Excel file with charts and data used to produce the research notes will be provided
- Instruction menu will be provided as to what information must be included in the report
- Your work needs to be able to be interesting enough to attract readers attention and at the same time professional enough in communicating the analytical results.
- Your work needs to be error free and be ready for publication.
- Each report will need to be returned within 12 hours.
- Pprevious experience in writing articles or reports in financial markets required
- Good Microsoft Excel Knowledge
- Strong data analysis skills
- Good understanding of equity capital markets
- Strong ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Rate: We will pay between $10 to $30 per article, depending on the quality of the work.
- Employment duration: This position is for ongoing and as-needed work.
Qualified candidates please send your application accompanied with a sample of your previous work in financial markets. We will send short listed candidates a data set that we would like you to write a research notes on. We will pay you for the sample if it is accepted for publication. After we are both happy, we can create a longer term contract.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online