Looking for Fantasy novel Editor
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 45
I'm looking for a Novel manuscript editor with experience in Fantasy style.
I will need Copyediting / Proofreading / Line Editing (e.g., English corrections, typos, paragraph and sentence structure, word use, style enrichment).
It is about 80k words Novel, currently under my final revision (so word count could be a little more in the end).
Requirements for editor:
1. Experience in in-dept line editing/ Copyediting / proofreading / Style enchantment/ Word use
2. Experience with Fantasy style, ability to identify words and phrases that out of style and replace them skillfully.
3. Ability to keep a story flow if you feel there is a blind spot and phrase/words addition are required.
4. Reasonable charges and job delivery time-line.
5. English should be your first language (with degree in creative writing etc. - preferred)
6. Proficient in US English specifically.
* Please contact me with your total price for the project and delivery time-line.
* If you have portfolio please include a sample of past job in similar style.
* If you have done similar projects before, please mention examples by name.
Selected bidders will need to past the style/proficiency test, by editing few pages from random place in the book. This is the first book in the series and if all works well, I would like to work with the same editor for future books, so there is more work to come for the right person.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online