I'm looking for a Novel manuscript editor with experience in Fantasy style.
I will need Copyediting / Proofreading / Line Editing (e.g., English corrections, typos, paragraph and sentence structure, word use, style enrichment).
It is about 80k words Novel, currently under my final revision (so word count could be a little more in the end).
Requirements for editor:
1. Experience in in-dept line editing/ Copyediting / proofreading / Style enchantment/ Word use
2. Experience with Fantasy style, ability to identify words and phrases that out of style and replace them skillfully.
3. Ability to keep a story flow if you feel there is a blind spot and phrase/words addition are required.
4. Reasonable charges and job delivery time-line.
5. English should be your first language (with degree in creative writing etc. - preferred)
6. Proficient in US English specifically.
* Please contact me with your total price for the project and delivery time-line.
* If you have portfolio please include a sample of past job in similar style.
* If you have done similar projects before, please mention examples by name.
Selected bidders will need to past the style/proficiency test, by editing few pages from random place in the book. This is the first book in the series and if all works well, I would like to work with the same editor for future books, so there is more work to come for the right person.
45 freelancers are bidding on average $480 for this job
Senior-level, US-based, born and educated writer, proofreader and editor available to thoroughly review and improve your 80,000-word +/- fantasy novel, as specified. Thank you.
Hello, I'd be very glad to help perfect your work. I am confident that I can properly be of service to you. I adore Fantasty novels; I understand fully what makes them great. Thank you for your consideration.