Proofreading and content for 2 cultural recipe booklets (75% complete) - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 12
We are working on 2 cultural recipe booklets, one for India and another for Tanzania. Each booklet contains 12-15 recipes. The recipes have been completed, but would need proofreading, some re-writing and addition of content to finish the overall booklet. We are looking for a ghostwriter. Nutrition background/knowledge would be an asset to this job. The task is quite urgent and I would appreciate if we can finish by July 26th (negotiable).
Description of tasks:
1) Edit/rewrite introduction
2) Correct recipe portion/serving size to be accurate (reference: [url removed, login to view])
3) Create nutritional values for each recipe - this will require you to use free online nutrition tools such as ([url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view])
- This component will require the most time as you will need to input each ingredient and its appropriate portion size for each recipe. Some ingredients will not be found on the list (if that is the case, please let me know)
- Please include all the nutrients including macro and micronutrients in an editable table form, I will choose important nutrients from the list to create nutrition information for the recipe
4) Add a simple conversion table for standard measurements
5) Add a "Recommended Daily Nutrient Intake" chart
6) Proofread all the documents (content was written by 3-4 different authors)
6) Regular communication via email/skype with me
Please see this recipe book for reference: [url removed, login to view]
I will send documents once the job is confirmed.
Thank you and looking forward to working with you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online