ONLY SERIOUS FREELANCERS
I urgently need proofreading of OCRd MS Word document from the original published paperback. Currently, no of availble for proofreading is 20. It will further increase by Jan 2014.
It is very simple task. You do not need to copyedit it. Just follow our basic guideline and check MS Word document for following points:
1. Erroneous characters, or quotation marks, introduced because of spots/smudges on the original text (less than 1% chance)
2. Missing, incorrect (matching), or repeated quotation marks, or a gap between them and the start of the text
3. "Broken" paragraphs with a new line or failure to start a new line when the context demands it
4. misinterpretations by the OCR software
5. paragraph marks/new lines
6. House style
NEED TO COMPLETE THESE BOOKS ASAP.
PLEASE DO SUBMIT YOUR QUOTE PER PAGE OR PER BOOK FOR 250 PAGES BOOK. PLEASE DO KEEP IN MIND THAT THERE WILL CONTINUOUS WORK FOR QUALITY, AFFORDABLE, RESPONSIBLE, AND DEDICATED EXPERT WHOM I SELECT FOR THIS PROJECT.
26 freelancers are bidding on average ₹2900 for this job
Hi, I am here expert academic writer. I have so many expert professional academic writers. You can rely on me. I will provide you work in time. I am eagerly awaiting for your response. Thanks with B/R Hasan
native English-speaker and amateur proofreader, ready and willing! -proposed bid is for a 250-page book -no initial milestone is actually necessary Thanks for your consideration!
Hi. I am English speaking and have been drafting and proof reading legal documents for the past 16 years. I have the experience complete this project to your expectations. Thank you for considering my bid.
I have a strong command of English and have an eye for spotting Grammatical errors. I read frequently and can handle this task well. Thanks for your kind consideration. Have a nice day!