Writer, Editor, Proofreader for Non-Fiction Financial Planning Book WANTED - repost
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $222 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I hope this e-mail finds you well.
I am currently working with an editor/ghostwriter on my wealth creation book which is solidly about financial planning. I am now looking for someone who could do the following:
Proofread/Edit/Rewrite My Content to make sure everything is aligned and up to standards.
E.g. text is smooth, no mistakes, eloquence etc. to get this book print ready.
So, I am looking for the following person;
Proofreader/Editor/Ghostwriter who is
- English must your first language (or at least provide proof of your ability to proofread, edit and write well E.g eloquence is very important)
- Fast, Reliable and Have Good Attention to Details
- You Must be Fully Available Now and Work to Agreed Deadline
- You Must be Available and Willing to Communicate with me over skype
- Have Excellent Track Record - Please Provide Proof
- Experience in Financial Planning Wealth Creation Writing - highly regarded
- Experience in Publishing (Self-Publishing) - highly regarded
Now, who I do not want to respond:
- People who do not keep on their promises and who have passion for something else not writing and wealth creation
- People with attitude that they know everything and are not willing to do what is asked
- People who have no track record and who send a short message with spelling mistakes
- Students who think this task is going to be easy money and they can get away with anything
- People who can't be bothered to thoroughly read this advertisement and then reply to it accordingly
- People who cannot write and have no passion for writing, non-fiction and wealth creation
(if you have negative mindset, money issues and no interest for the subject - I can't work with you - so please do not waste my or your time)
On the other hand, if you keep your promises, work fast and efficiently, demonstrate your ability and willingness to work with me showing enthusiasm, going the extra mile by suggesting something new, sharing ideas, working on time and making this script perfect - be sure that I am not only going to reward you for your work with a bonus - I am going to come back to you with more work. My focus is always long-term partnership - if you do your work well and fast - I can be giving you work consistently in the future.
So, what's involved in the process?
Step 1: I will be giving you some text which has already been written. You will need to proofread it - ensuring that all text is looking perfect, no mistakes, eloquence is up to standard, structure is following a sensible sequence, information is making sense. Texts in different colour need to be paid attention - they may need to re-written or edited or left as they are. Please note: (If you are hired - you will need to change the the colour of the text highlighted into some other colour so that I could go and check those bits myself after you)
Step 2: You may need to re/ghost-write the few chapters that were not attended to (I will see how I go with it myself). For this, you will be given some articles (so you do not need to do any research) which you will need to read, think about and then rewrite them in style of the entire script that you proofread/edited previously.
Deadline: you must be fully available now to start on this work.
Please Note: I am not going to pay a dollar for any milestones except when the whole work is completed. I do not need half of a book - I need the whole thing. However, when the work is completed and it is done somewhat on time - I will reward you with a bonus. Plus, I come back with more work and personal endorsement.
Please at this point in time - only give price for proofreading and editing 100 pages A4 Script. If re-writing will be required - we may set it up as a separate work or for additional payment.
P>S Please provide samples of your work and show me some relevance of your experience.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online