We’re seeking an experienced, talented, aggressive PR freelancer to manage a campaign for our startup. This will probably be a six-month engagement or longer, depending on your success.
The startup is in equity crowdfunding, and we think we have a unique story to tell in a hot space, with some dynamic spokespeople fronting the company. We need you to create general awareness, establish our authority, generate positive buzz, attract investors, interest referral agents, and elicit strategic partner leads. The means are up to you, but we anticipate your campaign would involve new and old media, plus mix traditional and guerilla tactics.
What we’re looking for:
• Fast starter, entrepreneurial drive, flexible and able to pivot quickly
• Self-manager, well organized, excellent follow-up
• Creative thinker and planner
• Outstanding verbal and written communication
• Well connected in new and old media, particularly in the area of venture/seed/private equity funding and investing
• Savvy about platforms, tools, and techniques for accomplishing our goals
• Experienced PR pro with record of success conducting similar campaigns
Note that Big Idea Group routinely creates startups. If you perform well with this assignment, we might have more to follow. Remote applicants welcome, though it’s a plus if you’re in the greater Boston area.
If you’re qualified and interested, send us
• Cover letter
• Links demoing work
• Rate/your typical fees for campaigns for this
Please apply by later than Sept. 4