This project was awarded to sararimanvw for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I write a weekly column for our newspaper, the Cape May County Herald, of around 550 words. Due to want of time and writing skill, I seek someone to take the germ of an idea and pull it together with other supporting ideas (& quotes?) to create an thoughtful column. My thinking below:
• America is sitting on a wealth of energy which can relieve us of our dependency on foreign oil.
• The EPA and some environmental groups have fought the development of fracking, stating that it is damaging to our ground-water supply. Everybody wants clean drinking water, and we also want employment which comes from an abundant supply of inexpensive energy.
• Opponents of fracking need to be professional in building their case against fracking. Otherwise they are doing America’s people and our economy a disservice by working to deny to us the natural advantage which can get our economy humming again, and America’s people back to full employment.
• References: The EPA's Tainted Fracking Tests, The agency's groundwater contamination finding is undermined by the U.S. Geological Survey. [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online