PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS WITH EXAMPLES:
Could you please demonstration your previous job which has each of the followings with specific examples in URL and explanation on your work.
- Social Media Login API ( Facebok API Login + Pull Data from different fields ,Twitter, Google +)
- Calender Booking System examples.
- Payment System - please provide example on how you integrate with (Credit Cards, Paypal and Bank API)
- Event Scheduling and Ticketing Booking System - please provide example on event ticket system example that deals with different pricing structure or similar. e.g. [url removed, login to view]
- Host and User Social Network "following" system.
- Complex Dashboard implementation
Small startup looking to grow tech team from (currently just one dev). We're building a Django-based (1.4) site where users can offer services online, based on categories, geographical location, etc. There's a lot of interaction with Facebook, and there will also be payment processing involved.
We are looking for a back-end developer with front-end development and design skills (envisioning this working best as two separate roles, but open to someone who has both skill sets and can switch tasks without skipping a beat).
Some features that the site will have upon launch:
- Searching site content and refining results via AJAX, lazy-loading (this is mostly done)
- Users can post their services
- Users can create a Page (like facebook page)
- Users can book reservations for certain dates and pay via Paypal (this will be integrated into the site to give users a seamless experience)
- Lots of integration with Facebook, including login on the site
- Create a Facebook app
----> A developer should have the following skills:
- Develop and implement all component to Django. (as above)
- Have strong knowledge and handson technical skills on Amazon services.
----> Strong experience in jQuery, including:
- jQuery UI (sliders, dialogs, datepickers, customizing these and creating smooth animations)
- Implementing timepickers, date+time range widgets with validation (e.g. 'to' can't be on/before 'from')
- Real-time validation of forms
- Absolutely must have experience working with templating languages, and making minor changes if needed (anything major to be handled by the back-end dev)
- experience with Django templates is a plus
- Tons of experience with HTML/CSS is a must
- Must have some familiarity with the HTML5 spec
- Comfortable working with PSDs, slicing the occasional image (e.g. a close icon that may have been missed by the designer)
- Be prepared to use Adobe Photoshop if GIMP isn't rendering the designer's PSDs correctly, please.
- Comfortable using Git as is required for this role,
- Using the Github issue tracker to create issues, updating issues, etc.
- Python experience is of course a huge plus
- Other pluses:
- any other server-side language experience
- any Amazon EC2, ELB or EBS experience
---> Frontend design task may include:
- Maintaining consistency is visual style when adding to current designs,
- Able to design attractive pages with good UX.
- Communicating efficiently with site creators to flesh out new features and achieving desired aesthetic
- Deliver create PSD designs, as well as HTML w/sliced images and CSS.
- Comfortable using Git, as well as the Github issue tracker
---> Both roles should have the following:
- Must speak (and write) fluent, clear English
- Be prepared to coordinate with the rest of the team to try and keep everybody busy
- Be able to work on any needed maintenance or new features, and respond/complete within a reasonable amount of time (so if you're working full-time at a startup this is almost definitely not for you)
- Able to deal with moving targets, changing specs, and features that may not have specs
10 freelancers are bidding on average $4290 for this job
For your Events and Ticketing website project, I will assign a team of three dedicated PHP developers and designers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil