Tickle Script for Cisco Router
This project was awarded to Sikas for $5 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
Hi, I need a short TCL(tickle) script that on a Cisco Router when called:
1) Executes the following command: copy tftp://10.10.10.1/[url removed, login to view] running-config (adding the contents of [url removed, login to view] to the running-configs of the router)
2) When this command is executed, the CLI will show a pattern: Destination filename [running-config]? at this point the script should enter "running-config"
3) If no other CLI pattern is displayed, exit the script
4) if the following CLI pattern is shown "Static entry in use, do you want to delete child entries? [no]:" enter "yes" and exit the script.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online