There is a Q&A platform called OSQA ([url removed, login to view]). Our Q&A platform [url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view]) is built upon this platform and needs to be extended with a follow user and tags module.
What we need is:
- build a new python/django module which enables user to follow other users. There must be a follow button on the user profile page. Bei clicking this user is added to the follower list. It must be also possible to delete the followship on the same profile page.
- On the main page there must a widget placed which shows the logged in user his followed user aktivities, eg. User x added this question or User X added this answer.
- Main navigation menu must be extended with a new menu item called follow. This leads to the page where the user can manage his followed users. He can also see his followers etc.
- The database entries for this module must be limited to, lets say last 90 days.
- On each user profile one must see how many users following this user.
- Each tag can be followed too. It must be possible to follow and unfollow a tag via the Tags page. These can be also managed at the dedicated "manage follows" page.
For further information do not hasitate to contact me.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $257 for this job
Sir, I have experience with features like these in web development, especially tagging. I can add these customizations quickly and efficiently. Please see my message for some relevant experience of mine.