Extending OSQA With User Following Module
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $281 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
There is a Q&A platform called OSQA ([url removed, login to view]). Our Q&A platform [url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view]) is built upon this platform and needs to be extended with a follow user and their entries module.
What we need is:
- build a new python/django module which enables user to follow other users. There must be a follow button on the user profile page. Bei clicking this user is added to the follower list. It must be also possible to delete the followship on the same profile page.
- On the main page there must a widget placed which shows the logged in user his followed user aktivities, eg. User x added this question or User X added this answer.
- Main navigation menu must be extended with a new menu item called follow. This leads to the page where the user can manage his followed users. He can also see his followers etc.
- The database entries for this module must be limited to, lets say last 90 days.
For further information do not hasitate to contact me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online