Python Project using Google App Engine
This project was successfully completed by tkordic for $388 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In10 days
I am looking for a python programmer to do the following project by Friday August 23rd. Let me know if you're interested and if you have questions and we can also discuss price, etc?
This assignment will require you to use the following Google App Engine (GAE) technologies: datastore, accounts service, templating and one other user-chosen GAE feature.
Your task is to develop a web application that provides an online gaming service this should include:
1. A new account feature while also allowing existing users to login to their existing account.
2. Storing user game scores in the datastore.
3. A main page that presents a list of users and their overall average game score.
4. A feature for downloading user game score histories
5. Research and use of another GAE feature. For example, to improve performance, your application could make use of AppEngine's memcache whenever appropriate.
1. All application data should be persistently stored on AppEngines Datastore.
2. Use Google Accounts service to handle user authentication.
3. Use the Django templating system.
4. Use a HTML form to record user feedback
I will test your application using my own AppEngine account. You need to maintain a detailed journal, describing your continual progress (including code snippets, errors and how these were solves, web pages access etc) on Blackboard. Failure to do so will result in deduction of marks. I should be able to follow your progress from the start to the end of the assignment from reading the journal.
Please maintain and submit the following items as a single archived file (e.g. zip) to me by email:
A README file detailing your application's architecture, data model etc and brief instructions for how to use the app.
Your GAE application code
The live URL so that I can use the app
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online