Traffic Acquisition Costs (.csv) to MySQL
This project was successfully completed by norberto108vw for $525 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In3 days
We want to understand our Traffic Acquisition Costs (TAC) on a real time (as close as we can get) basis. We purchase SEM from 6 sources. Of the 6 sources, 2 of 6 have reporting APIs and the other 4 only have reporting dashboards.
We need someone to to the following:
1. Write a script to consume the (2) Reporting APIs, which come in a .csv output and then convert/export in a MySQL database.
2. Setup a cron job that the Reporting API script will pull and update the database every 15 minutes.
3. Write a script that will login to the (4) reporting GUI dashboards. Export to .csv and convert/export to a MySQL database.
4. Setup a cron job that will login to the reporting dashboards every 15 minutes and update the database.
5. Create the MySQL database with the corresponding tables and rows that will have the variables of the traffic acquisition reports.
Variables of the Traffic Acquisition to MySQL with include the following:
Cost per Click
(a few more variables could be added once we dig in)
Due to Ad networks forcing us to change passwords every 3 months, selected programmer will have to show us how to change the passwords to the accounts in the python scripts.
Also, we'd like to have documentation on how these scripts work so we can easily add new traffic sources in the future.
Must have excellent communication skill. Profit & Loss dashboard experience is a plus and if you do have this experience, please show screenshots.
We will be using [url removed, login to view] to interface the data that is in the MySQL database.
The Freelancer selected must agree to sign a Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online