Ulteo is developing "Open Virtual Desktop" (OVD) a professionnal Open Source desktop & application delivery solution, similar to Citrix/Vmware etc.
It can deliver both Linux and/or Windows applications or desktop to a variety of devices including Windows, Linux desktops, iPad, Android tablets.
We've started to develop a new feature to handle the delivery of authenticated web contents through Ulteo OVD.
This work includes:
- a new server component, which is a proxy-gateway, called "Web Gateway", written in Python
- some work in the OVD broker/administration console to handle the new "web content" role in the solution and communicate with the Web Gateway. This part is written in PHP/MySQL and HTML for the user interface.
At this stage:
- a proof of concept was done, showing that meta-authentication is possible, using techniques such as cookie injection
- the work on the adminitration console and the gateway was started
Important note: this project is open for application to experimentated developers with a good knowledge of Python/PHP, and low-level knowledge of authentication mechanisms such as Cookie, NTLM and others.
In order to apply:
- please send references in accordance to this job
- please send experience and portfolio
- please explain how you understand the job
4 freelancers are bidding on average $3875 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements as we have in depth expertise in Python and PHP. Please check private message board for details.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ We are a Talented Group of IT Engineers have through knowledge of versatile technologies. Built in such a manner that to fit for any type of IT solutions.