Web content proxy-gateway infrastructure, with meta authentication - repost
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3875 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Ulteo is developing "Open Virtual Desktop" (OVD) a professionnal Open Source desktop & application delivery solution, similar to Citrix/Vmware etc.
It can deliver both Linux and/or Windows applications or desktop to a variety of devices including Windows, Linux desktops, iPad, Android tablets.
We've started to develop a new feature to handle the delivery of authenticated web contents through Ulteo OVD.
This work includes:
- a new server component, which is a proxy-gateway, called "Web Gateway", written in Python
- some work in the OVD broker/administration console to handle the new "web content" role in the solution and communicate with the Web Gateway. This part is written in PHP/MySQL and HTML for the user interface.
At this stage:
- a proof of concept was done, showing that meta-authentication is possible, using techniques such as cookie injection
- the work on the adminitration console and the gateway was started
Important note: this project is open for application to experimentated developers with a good knowledge of Python/PHP, and low-level knowledge of authentication mechanisms such as Cookie, NTLM and others.
In order to apply:
- please send references in accordance to this job
- please send experience and portfolio
- please explain how you understand the job
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online