I developed a working mobile web app in Python/Django. I need a versatile Python/Django developer (or small team) that can alter a dependency in the database, re-factor the payment code, change the color scheme to match an updated branding, and establish the web friendly version of the app from a PSD. The timeline is short. I need to do this in the next two weeks.
Please share with me your Python/Django experience, and I can provide specific details after that.
We are looking for a versatile Python/Django developer available immediately to make edits on an existing Mobile Web App, as well as establish the web friendly version of the site.
The app is live at www.sectionsports.com. The app is designed to help event audience buy event-related product prior to the event, featuring a sports team at the event. The app delivers a voucher to manage redeeming purchased product in person at the event.
Timeline: we need to get this done by November 10.
We need the following functionality edited:
1. Re-factoring of Payment code
2. Remove dependency in database, update search result to direct to specific game level page, related to team’s most recent contest
3. Update colors/branding (provided by us)
4. Establish web friendly design for desktop users (design provided by us)
5. Move servers
6. Develop dynamic QR code to tie to purchase vouchers
7. Develop print option for redeeming the voucher with printed QR code (design provided by company)
We’re looking for a long-term contractor to edit and maintain this website. The ideal developer has:
1. Successfully developed Python/Django applications
2. Strong experience in general website development
3. Is familiar with e-commerce and sports events
4. Has great organizational and time-management skills to get work done on schedule
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your Python/Django experience, including examples of past work
2. Your familiarity with mobile web payments/e-commerce
3. The way you would think about working on this project
In addition, please submit examples of mobile web payments/voucher redemption that you think have good features and describe how those features would interact.
About the company
Our company is a US-based sports event management solution that helps convert transactions and accomplish redeeming the product at events.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $1142 for this job
Hi Very very experienced Python Django team is ready to start your work. Please check your PMB for more details. Regards, Eclipse Technology Solutions
Hi, we're glad work on this project. Our team includes 3 members that canafford the required skills Python/Django, database and front-end efficiently. We are based Ho Chi Minh city, VN.