We’re a startup and searching for someone who will support us in the development of a Django web application.
We’re searching for someone with the following skills:
- Experienced in Django development
- Very good in Python
- Experienced with Facebook-APIs
- Used to fortify his work with Automated Unit Tests
- Fluent in English or German
Idealy, you bring also some experience in the areas:
- Sys-Operations/Deployment (Linux, Gunicorn, Nginx)
If we see, that we can work together, we would be interested for a longer collaboration. So, it would be perfect, if you are able to spend aprox. 20 hours/week to work with us.
As a first step, we're watching out for:
- Building an account registration and authentication system for the already existing Django project (Django 1.5 Custom User Profiles with 3-field-authentication [institute, username, password] )
- Integrate a Facebook-Sharing function, which includes Facebook authentication/Saving Facebook credentials in the user profile
- Cover your parts with Automated Unit Tests (Python unittest)
We expect, that you align your contribution to our already existing project structure and standards.
If you think, your skills and availability fits in the description above, we would be glad to hear from you. Please attach some references to your application.