Integrating .Net functions into cPython using Python Net - repost
This project was successfully completed by suriyant for $88 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
I have a script that is a listener to Tables for Forex currency pairs. This Script is in IronPython and is using a .Net DLL for the API.
I need to get this run in cPython, because the entire GUI is in wxPython. So I need to get this done via PythonNet and make the script work.
Available Infos :
- The Forex API DLL (32bit and 64bit)
- The Script
- You get a guest account at [url removed, login to view]
The environment must be Eclipse with PyDev and Python 2.7. (wxPython is not workign with 3.x)
So what I need is someone who makes the script running as suggested, 64bit if possible, but 32bit is also OK.
The project is finished when :
- I have the right environment installed at my side (need advice for the versions to get it right)
- the script connecting to the server, is running and downloading and print the updated tables as it works in the script
- The entire code is provided.
Max Budget for this is 80USD, since it must be easy to implement when it works with PythonNet.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online