Port Python library to C#
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 12
I'm looking for someone to port my Python Onkyo connector library to C#:
[url removed, login to view]
You do not need to have access to an Onkyo receiver for this job - I will fix issues related to the actual interaction with Onkyo myself, should there be any. However, you should be sure the C# port writes the same bytes to the wire as the Python code.
Specific notes and requirements:
- The library works by taking a YAML file with all supported commands, and generating a Python file with said information. The port should use the same approach, generating a C# module from the YAML file.
- The file "[url removed, login to view]" does not need to be ported.
- The Python version has two different APIs, one using threads, the other writing to the socket in the main thread. The C# version should ideally use the same approach, do I'm open to be convinced that this may not be appropriate, if it's not in line with how C# networking libraries commonly work.
- C# style should be used where appropriate (casing, names, API Design etc).
I'm looking for excellent code quality.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online