Facebook Group Application with Payments
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 10
Looking for a strong engineer to engage on a long term venture. The venture will be to create a facebook connected website that allows for task management and payment collection.
Developer should be:
1) Highly Independent
2) Able to make good design decisions
3) Create HTML that looks aesthetically pleasing
4) Familiar with Ruby or Python as the main language
5) Able to use API's from 3rd parties effectively including researching their capabilities and explaining them. The main API's will be paypal and facebook. You must be very competent with using these.
6) Have ability to create reports
7) Can empathize with an end-user and create software that is pleasant to use and a great experience
8) Can get through obstacles in the best manner
9) Ability to configure hosting
10) Ability to configure and design database architecture (only moderately complex)
11) Very strong written and spoken english required.
12) Prefer more than 5 years development experience
13) Ability to determine optimal architecture given a set of requirements (not just put together something that works).
Starting budget at $15 - $25/ hour increasing after 90 days of successful work. Strong potential for financial upside here. Bonus based on quality of deliverables and milestones achieved.
This is a long term project. Daily calls will be required sometime during United States working hours.
Need very fast iterative approach. Want working code 3 weeks from start.
You will be working with a very experienced and successful product manager in the US, on a cutting edge public application.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online