Review Website Development
This project received 30 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1354 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
SCOPE OF WORK
- A beta review website where people post their opinion about a company, product, idea or anything in general and others can like and add comments to.
- Posts gathered should be easily extracted for data analysis (currently automation is out of scope)
- User registration: directly and using Facebook (preferred method)
- User profiles: each user should have a profile which provides summary statistics on posts, comments, likes, following …etc
- Pages for review topic: reviews can be viewed by company, place …etc.
- Capability to post reviews to facebook
Post and search functionality
- Looking to create a clean, simple, stylish interface (like Google Search and Tumblr)
- 2 main categories of tabs – POST and EXPLORE
- Should capture vote data cleanly and reliably
- Easy of use to maximize customer experience, should include the following features:
Search for existing posts by company, product, city …etc.
Posting in an easy to use format but most include:
• Non-duplication of categories, i.e. once the topic category is filled in (e.g. company name), an autofill or backend search provides the user with hits for relevance before creating a new category
- Search should have autocomplete
- A page that shows the following:
• Average loading speed no longer than 2 seconds
• Programming language preferred : Python / Django
• Jinja2 for html templating preferred
• Strongly prefer postgresql
• Would like to include UTF-8 language support
• Browser compatibility – Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer (last 2 versions)
• Allow asynchronous transactions
• Google analytics and user activity logs
App development (add on option explored – please quote separately):
- Site design must be conducive to later develop both Android and Apple Apps, website developer will have a chance to work on this in the future if executed well!
- All code and website IP will be transferred to the owners
- Reference will be provided if good work is conducted
Fixed pricing, variations from quote not seen favorably once requirements discussed
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online