This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $12 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
- A beta review website where people post their opinion about a company, product, idea or anything in general and others can like and add comments too.
- Posts gathered should be easily extracted for data analysis (currently automation is out of scope)
- User registration: directly and using Facebook (preferred method)
- User profiles: each user should have a profile which provides summary statistics on posts, comments, likes, following …etc
- Pages for review topic: reviews can be viewed by company, place …etc.
- Capability to post reviews to facebook
Post and search functionality
- Looking to create a clean, simple, stylish interface (like Google Search and Tumblr)
- 2 main categories of tabs – POST and EXPLORE
- Should capture vote data cleanly and reliably
- Easy of use to maximize customer experience, should include the following features:
+ Search for existing posts by company, product, city …etc.
+ Posting in an easy to use format but most include:
• Search and/or
• Non-duplication of categories, i.e. once the topic category is filled in (e.g. company name), an autofill or backend search provides the user with hits for relevance before creating a new category
- Search should have autocomplete
- A page that shows the following:
+ Hot reviews
+ New reviews
• Average loading speed no longer than 2 seconds
• Programming language preferred : Python / Django
• Jinja2 for html templating preferred
• Strongly prefer postgresql
• Would like to include UTF-8 language support
• Browser compatibility – Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer (last 2 versions)
• Allow asynchronous transactions
• Google analytics and user activity logs
App development (add on option explored – please quote separately):
- Site design must be conducive to later develop both Android and Apple Apps, website developer will have a chance to work on this in the future if executed well!
- All code and website IP will be transferred to the owners
- Reference will be provided if good work is conducted
- Estimate of hours and hourly rate to be provided. Preferably a fixed contract for the scope of work, but negotiable.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online