fix simple FAT32 bug related to 4GB limit
This project was awarded to Blender3D for $35 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $35 USD
BleachBit is a multi-platform, open source desktop application built on Python version 2.
This is a simple job to fix the bug [url removed, login to view]+bug/737940 . It happens when cleaning a FAT32 partition with >4GB free space because the application creates a large file to clean it, so if this happens, simply keep the first file and next large file until the space is exhausted.
Other things to note
* The new code must work on Windows or Linux, though you do not necessarily have to test both.
* Follow the same coding style as seen
* Submit code in 'svn diff' or 'diff -u' format
* You surrender copyright upon payment
This link provides access to source and basic information about running the application from source. Use the trunk.
[url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online