Python implementation of a simple client for http://www.aercloud.net - repost
This project was successfully completed by suriyant for $242 AUD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Completed In10 days
[url removed, login to view] Web API framework as a service, provides state of the art data processing and machine learning techniques in an easy to use manner.
This project is for implementing a Python client for this Web API as follows:
- Currently there is an open source C# implementation of the SOAP consumer client for demonstrating Face Detection and Face Recognition tools which are available through [url removed, login to view] Web API. The open source project is located at [url removed, login to view] which would be the reference spec for this project
- The look and feel and structural implementation of the Python code should be similar to the above open source project
- The Python code will be tested on Windows 8 and the latest version of Ubuntu Linux
- The Python GUI should be responsive all the times (e.g. time consuming function calls should not freeze GUI)
- The Python code will be implemented using version Python 2.7.5
- Strong Python programming skills
- Knowledge of Web services
Preference is given to those Freelancers who are familiar with [url removed, login to view] framework as a service, taking the following steps:
(1) Create an account on [url removed, login to view] (please use "Freelancer" prefix for your user name or PM us your user name or email address to activate your account) and (2) Subscribe for a free basic FaceTools subscription and once your subscription approved, (3) Download, inspect and run the C# code from [url removed, login to view] using your subscription access key.
The payment will be paid in two installments
- The first half of the winning bid is paid upon providing a working software with source code with instructions on operating it on Windows and Linux
- The second half of the winning bid is paid upon providing completed project, addressing the corrections and bug fixes required by the contractee
Notes: Please note the provided Python code will be IP of [url removed, login to view]; however we may decide to provide the Python code as an open source project for public use later.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online