Data Migration from vtiger (5.4.0) to OpenERP v7 - repost
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €40 EUR / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need to migrate our vTiger crm (v5.4.0) data to a fresh openERP v7 installation.
- Import vtiger "Customers, Persons, Invoices, Sales Orders, Quotes, Services and Products" with all containing data and numberings to OpenERP 7
- Basic knowledge of german financial accounting
- Experienced in vtiger 5.x and openERP (v7) and Linux Servers
Whats already there:
- The openERP is a blank v7 installation with all necessary modules installed. Everything else, e.g. the numbering sequences, has to be set up.
- Linux Debian Server (in-house) with ssh access
Feel free to contact us for more information.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online