Annotation with measurements
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1700 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1000 USD
I am wanting a developer to write a plugin for Chrome that is similar to "Awesome Screenshot" that can be found at [url removed, login to view]
The main additional features I need are:
- when drawing a square, I need to be able to rotate it to any angle.
- I need a few more shapes to be default (at the moment there is line, square, circle etc). I will need several rectangles at specific sizes.
- When drawing a shape, I need to specify a measurement. Hence, I will provide a scale, but need to know the width & height of a drawn rectangle. Any adjustments to the size need to display this sizing on the fly.
- The program needs to be a private program. Hence, only available to those I specify. So not a public plugin but rather a hosted app that has some level of security to ensure who can use the program.
- On saving the image, I need to remove the measurements (hence, only display the rectangles/squares on the page
In essence, the project will be developed to draw rectangles on top of a Google Map that is zoomed in to a certain level. I need to be able to place as many rectangles of a certain size onto the google map. Once complete, I need to be able to save the image (google map) with the rectangles as a jpg file.
If wishing to apply for this project, please provide some experience you have with this. Also, if you have alternatives ways that this can be done, I am open to suggestions.
Attached is an example output of what I need. It basically shows an area marked out on google maps, and gives me a count of how many rectangles of a certain size can fit into the area selected. It also shows North, South, E, W. This could just be another image we place on page and rotate to suit.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online