Join an innovative company that is bringing technology to the real estate work in a huge way with significant opportunities for growth! Navut's vision is to make your move to anywhere in the world as simple as moving just around the corner. We are a well-funded startup with a solid team and high traction recently graduated TechStars Boston 2016 cohort.
We are open to sponsor applicants with a desire to move to Montreal, Canada! You will work directly with the company founders and others senior developers.
- Ruby (Rails and Sinatra), Python (Django and Flask)
- Angular v1, Lodash, NPM, Grunt and Webpack.
- MongoDB and Redis.
- Amazon Services (EC2, S3, Opsworks).
- 3+ years professional experience with Ruby.
- NoSQL and MongoDB Complex Data Structures.
- APIs Integration.
- Experience with startup environments.
- Continouse Deployment.
- Containers and VM.
- Appreciation for efficient code with standards compliance.
- Contributed to open source projects.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee stock options.
- Highly experienced team of co-workers.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Dynamic and fun team!
Among other benefits:
- Health and Dental benefits.
- Casual dress code.
- Flexible office hours
- Open office space in Old Port.
- Free coffee, snacks, and drinks.
- Opportunities for advancement.
Python, C++, jQuery, noSQL, SaaS, Ruby, HTML5 & CSS3, [url removed, login to view]
28 freelancers are bidding on average $55527 for this job
Project: Website Development Skills: PHP, Wordpress, Ruby on Rails, Laravel Experience: 11 Years Expertise: Website Development Team Size: Dedicated Programmer