Write a GIS ArcPython script to calculate fields and join data to another featureclass
This project was awarded to msig0000 for $166 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
i have a point feature class of precipitation and pressure measured at a sites, some of the sites dont have any data, for these sites I need to take the average of the three nearest sites. Once this unknown values have been calculated i need to give each county an its average (some counties have more than 1 station) some counties have no stations, for those i need to take the average of the 3 nearest counties.
I will be glad to answer any questions. thank you
Browse Related Skills
- Working with google map API with geospatial data
- Creation of a grid of cells (layed on a city) using web mapping and GIS and populate data with the help of googlemap apis
- Part-time django developer required.
- [R] Find nearest neighbors between two datasets based on longitude and latitude cooridinates using R
- Distance markers on google maps i.e. 500m, 1km from a point
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online