I'd like to send you a small project, it's not really complex for someone who's used to Android development.
Basically I run an online TV station, and I need a droid app to stream the video to the mobile. The app consist in four screens:
- The main menu with 3 buttons
- Button one opens a webview displaying the HTTP video stream (300k);
- Button two opens a webview displaying the HTTP video stream (64k);
- Button three opens a webview displaying a Google Calendar with the schedule;
- And one last button (at the bottom of the schedule) displaying the contact infos and all the legal stuff.
I will provide all elements and precise instructions so you won't waste time figuring oout what I'm after. :o) I guess the app should be compatible from API 8 Froyo and later.
If possible I'd also like to get the Eclipse source files - if ever I change something (like the HTTP url) in the future, I'd be able to fix it at this end.
Let me know if you can take this job. I'd like to have the app ready for Nov. 14th. All the graphics elements are done, just need to be resized to suit your needs.