I want a RealStudio class that will make it possible for me to create a SIP softphone client. (I except a simple GUI demo as well)
What it will need to do:
- Register the softphone with given login details
- Select the audio device that will be used
- Make and receive calls
- Forward calls (blind and attended)
- Multiple lines (at least 6). I must be able to change the limit
- Volume adjustment (speaker and mic)
- Hold button
- Any other standard operation for a softphone I forgot?
Note that this class must be able to be used for multiplatform applications!