Recruiting Manager - Hyderabad
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
About the Assignment
We are looking for someone to assist us in building out our team in our Hyderabad, India office. If you have built a technology team in the past and are able to attract and hire the best talent in a quick and cost-efficient manner, then you may have interest in working with us. This is a contract based assignment and we are looking to engage the right person as soon as possible.
innRoad is a fast growing Internet Startup providing a secure environment in the cloud for our 250+ global clients in the hospitality sector. With offices in Southampton, NY, USA and Hyderabad, India, we are looking to add exceptional talent to our team of highly motivated employees.
What sets us apart is that we are the only Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) hotel software solution that seamlessly integrates property management, global distribution, bookings and marketing–all on a single, easy-to-use platform designed exclusively for independent hoteliers, small hotel chains and hotel management companies. The market for our technology is large and mostly untapped.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Recruit top talent for salaried positions including sourcing, interviewing and reference checking
• Along with the U.S.-based SVP of Operations and Program Manager in Hyderabad, establish a talent attraction & sourcing strategy including search, print media, and social networking to fill the talent pipeline
• Determine and implement recruiting best practices
• Ensure that personnel requisitions are completed in a timely manner
• Conduct phone interviews and face to face interviews
• Schedule interviews for internal and external applicants throughout the interview process
• Conduct reference checks
• Manage the requisition log and applicant/interview/hire reports
• Previous successful experience in building out a technology team.
• Self-starter, with incredible drive and work ethic.
• Ability to attract and motivate top notch candidates.
• A passion for web technology and the capacity to understand how it works.
• Organized and focused
Positions that you will be recruiting for
• Web Developer
• QA Analyst
• Database Developer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online