Staff America is seeking a strong sourcer to identify the best qualified, available and interested candidates in the wireless, networking, semiconductor and data storage industry.
The Technical Sourcer will have the following responsibilities:
• Source active and passive candidates via phone/email from Linkedin, boolean searches, job boards, social network, user groups etc.
• Engage the candidates via your preferred method (LinkedIn, phone, email). We will supply
• E-mail templates of what we would like for you to tell them.
• Qualify candidates who are interested in position and send copy of resume to recruiter and they will handle the rest of the recruiting process.
• Virtual Assistant - taking calls, notes and messages.
• Identify potential engineering, marketing and sales candidates for various jobs in the wireless, storage and semiconductor industry. We will provide job requirements.
• The contractor needs to be skilled in sourcing passive and active candidates. Heavy phone and e-mail required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience using internet sourcing techniques and sites; Boolean searches, social networking etc.
• Candidate should have strong background sourcing/recruiting for software engineers, Firmware Engineers, Architects, QA Engineers, Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing professionals.
• Understanding of technical terms, acronyms
• Background in technical recruiting
• Project Management skills is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work 20-40 hours a week
Job ID: 46642685
Semiconductor, Wireless, Network Security, Telemarketing, Storage, IT Networking, Strong Communication Skills
4 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
Pandya Business Solutions is specialized in IT recruitment. We are currently working with few US clients and doing Technical Recruiting. Please check PM for more details.