American Football Field 3D Animation - 20" Second
This project was awarded to bineshraj for $275 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
This is a 20" second American Football field animation to demonstrate a new piece of technology which decides if it was a goal or not.
Project commencement Monday 3rd December 2012
Project delivery by 09:00 GMT Thursday 6th December 2012
Please see the attached story board for details.
Following, are the still shots which will be produced so as to get client approval before animating.
They will be produced and signed off by the client in the following sequence:
- Goal posts on the pitch as in frame 2
- Goal posts with the 'electronic curtain'
- View of the goal from the rear
- Ref's head
- 1920 x 1080p Resolution 25fps
- Everything needs to be as close to scale as is reasonably possible (please provide a previous example to demonstrate you are able to do this)
- The pitch is in the open air (not at a stadium)
- Option to have realistic looking grass, or grass without detail
- The ball needs to look realistic (please provide an example of level of detail/realism)
- The ball will be spinning and suitable motion blur applied (the ball may require to have a set rate of spin, though this is to be confirmed)
- The 'electronic grid' as detailed, needs to look like a single sheet of laser light rather than a grid (an example of simulated light/laser in your work would be highly favoured)
- Official pitch line-markings will need to implemented
- The camera angle for slides 7&8 are is from behind the goal line
- The purpose of the animation for the referee's head is to illustrate the ref receiving an audio signal. His head only needs to be abstract in detail
Yes, this is a short clip.
However, I believe in going into as much detail as possible so as to get a project right first time.
Please provide as a minimum, links to your most relevant portfolio material which would show you to be the best choice of talent.
Additional requested examples of previous material will make choosing you as the winner much easier and more likely.
Winner to be decided Sunday evening at 20:00 GMT.
Thank you in advance for your time in reading this brief.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online