This is a 20" second American Football field animation to demonstrate a new piece of technology which decides if it was a goal or not.
Project commencement Monday 3rd December 2012
Project delivery by 09:00 GMT Thursday 6th December 2012
Please see the attached story board for details.
Following, are the still shots which will be produced so as to get client approval before animating.
They will be produced and signed off by the client in the following sequence:
- Goal posts on the pitch as in frame 2
- Goal posts with the 'electronic curtain'
- View of the goal from the rear
- Ref's head
- 1920 x 1080p Resolution 25fps
- Everything needs to be as close to scale as is reasonably possible (please provide a previous example to demonstrate you are able to do this)
- The pitch is in the open air (not at a stadium)
- Option to have realistic looking grass, or grass without detail
- The ball needs to look realistic (please provide an example of level of detail/realism)
- The ball will be spinning and suitable motion blur applied (the ball may require to have a set rate of spin, though this is to be confirmed)
- The 'electronic grid' as detailed, needs to look like a single sheet of laser light rather than a grid (an example of simulated light/laser in your work would be highly favoured)
- Official pitch line-markings will need to implemented
- The camera angle for slides 7&8 are is from behind the goal line
- The purpose of the animation for the referee's head is to illustrate the ref receiving an audio signal. His head only needs to be abstract in detail
Yes, this is a short clip.
However, I believe in going into as much detail as possible so as to get a project right first time.
Please provide as a minimum, links to your most relevant portfolio material which would show you to be the best choice of talent.
Additional requested examples of previous material will make choosing you as the winner much easier and more likely.
Winner to be decided Sunday evening at 20:00 GMT.
Thank you in advance for your time in reading this brief.
great opportunity.I would like to be part of this [url removed, login to view] idea to implement. Will I need to model any Additional. Objects or Character.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $576 for this job
WE HAVE READ YOUR Project Description.. AND WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED DOING YOUR PROJECT.. KINDLY SEE PM FOR MORE DETAILS AND WORK [url removed, login to view]
I'm working as a professional motion graphic and 3d [url removed, login to view] check my portfolio.?f you want see my 3d animation videos ? will send to you.
I can deliver this exactly to the specs that you are requesting. I am well qualified to produce all elements at high quality. This project will not take me longer than 15 days.