We need someone who can create hi-resolution, detailed models of electron microscope “bugs.” The models will be based on images that we will provide.
- Experienced in Maya, 3DS Max, Blender or equivalent
- Create photo-realistic 3D models (no cartoon or animation)
- Ability to model 3D animals, insects, cars and other objects from photographs
We are creating 3D models in a variety of categories that we can then 3D print. The designer may be required to make multiple revisions as we test the printability of the model.
- Photorealistic image (no animation/cartoon models)
- Delivered in a VRML, FBX or OBJ file format
- Must be a solid, watertight model with no disjointed parts.
- Models are aprox. 75 mm3
- No portions of the model can be thinner than 3mm (objects printed thinner than 3mm are very fragile)
- Model must be static. No rigging necessary.
- Full color
Please see the example files below.
For this project, you will need to create 3 different electron microscope bug models. We will provide the images from which you will create the models.
We will pay $10 for the 3 bug models.
We are looking to build a relationship with a good designer to create many more models in the future.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $52 for this job
Hi, I'm experienced Blender user and I'm interested in your project. I also have some experience with 3D printing and modelling micro-organism. Check my portfolio, please.
HI! I can do this job no problem and within you budget & Time frame! I've sent you a personal message with my portfolio link. Thanks for the opportunity and hope to hear from you soon!