3d character model change - shirt change and other tweaks...
This project was successfully completed by shankmehta for €300 EUR in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget€250 - €750 EUR
Completed In5 days
We have a rigged character in fbx format, currently used in a Unity project. This project is to change and save the character (currently with suit and tie) so that he looks more friendly and less informal - specifically:
1) Modify the mesh to remove the jacket.
2) Generate new UV image maps for a short-sleeved shirt instead of the jacket, top neck button open (no tie)
3) A second UV image map with shirt with rolled up sleeves (no tie)
4) For both of these UV maps, the hair is to be dark brown and a little more wavy (not so severe fringe)
New shirt colour: light coloured (either red, green or blue)
Pants colour should be dark.
Note that the existing model has a jacket, so the jacket shape (torso) around the hips will need to be changed (as the new character(s) won't have a jacket). I've attached a picture of this model and will share the FBX file.
There will likely be follow-on work from this.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online