3-d rendering of mixed use development project.
I am very picky and take delight in making you work your fingers to the bone. I am also very cheap. However, it will be the most fun you have had all quarter.
We are looking for a freelancer to develop a 3-d rendering of a mixed use project with multiple buildings. All relevant files are included in the attached zip file. Preference will be made to Freelancers we have already worked with. But we are always looking to expand our stable of professionals.
Act fast! We are closing bidding at 8:00 AM Friday CST (GMT -6).
The project includes:
(5) three story rowhouse buildings.
(1) three story live work apartment building
(1) three story apartment building
(1) large three story mixed use building with partial basement
(5) one story covered parking for rowhouses
Project to be done in phases.
1. Site rendering of floor areas, parking, sidewalks, and LUSH landscaping. Note project has 4 meter slope from west to east. Large ravine is on southern edge of site. CAD file of site with topography will be provided.
2. Massing model of all primary buildings (four major and five minor with (5) accessory structures)
3. Once massing is complete, work with client as they refine exterior fenestration, color, textures and materials. – assume (3) major revisions to the building design. CAD files of elevations and plans will be provided and revised as work progresses. Adjacent buildings are already added as downloadable models in Google Earth – see preliminary massing study in project files.
4. Final output to be:
a. rendered birds eye perspective, with people and shadows.
b. Street view of all major buildings
c. Site line views from second floor looking east
d. Model to be saved in Google Earth format
e. Medium res fly-over animation of project.
5. Freelancer agrees to make modifications post project as necessary for municipal reviews as separate project.
Project to be completed in program of users choice.
See project files for sample desired output detail as well as preliminary information of site and buildings.
Deadline for project completion is Monday March 25th.
Hello fourhourarch! This project seems to be very interesting and it would be a pleasure working with you for a great presentation. I'm ready to start immediately. Best regards, ATPStudio
27 freelancers are bidding on average $954 for this job
Hi,I am architect by profession and I have over 18 years of experience in 3D modeling, especially in archviz and I'm ready to work. Please, check out my portfolio.