Modular Structures - Marketing Models and Concepts
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $19 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Struccano is a new business. Our own product range is in development, to launch our business we will be marketing a range of existing products. To mask the source of these products we need to produce a series of drawings for each style of prduct that we can brand as our own. The products are Tensile Fabric Temporary Structures, Marquees, Multi Storey Temporary Buildings, Modified Shipping Containers, Container Structures, Panel Flooring and associated accessories and options. Beyond the basic range, we seek someone who can bring to life our concept visions for Superstaructures and Modular Commercial Facilities for the Mining and Resource Industries.
The initial scope will be:
- Domed Tensioned Membrane Container Structures. x5 Spans x 3 Lengths on Single & Double Stacked Containers
- Portal Framed Tensile Fabric Container Structures. x5 Spans x 3 Lenghts on Single and Double Stacked Containers
- Tensile Fabric Event Marquees. x 5 Spans x5 Lengths
- Composite Panel Industrial Structures. x4 Spans x5 Lengths
- Structure Options. End Wall Arrangements with x4 DoorStyles.
- Shipping Container Arrangements. x10. Typicaly including Doors, Shelves, Racks, Lighting, Vents, Petitions
We have a data store of examples and links to the OEM websites.
The assignment must be completed with urgency. Drawings are to be issued in editable native format. Struccano will retain all IP in any product as a result of the assiganment. We are +10 UTC on Australian Eastern Standard Time. It is prefered that applicant be in a similar time frame so we can communicate freely during the day. We look forward to reviewing your bids and
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online