- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 AUD
- Total Bids 26
Overview of project
From the Solidworks model provided create 5 new roof types of the same size.
1. 15 degree Gable Roof with a 450mm eves all round (ie. to existing model, add eves)
Same size models
2. 17.5 degree Hip Roof with no eves
3. 17.5 degree Hip Roof with 450mm eves all round
4. 17.5 degree Dutch Gable roof with no eaves
5. 17.5 degree Dutch Gable roof with 450mm eves all round
Eves can be created by designing a new “T” plate at knee and overhanging Top Hats on end bays. No welding of parts allowed. Connecting plates need to be designed out of 3mm plate cut, punched and bent to suit.
Materials to be used to create new designs must from “C” section with standardised punching and other galvanized roll formed products as supplied by Bluescope Steel lysaght ( [url removed, login to view])
For each design also produce new engineering drawings and engineering details as per the sample files attached marked eng 1, eng2 and Pier, on each of the 5 new designs. Extra pages can be used for engineering details if required.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online